THIS SONG GIVES ME LIFE
irish is such a shady language because hello is “dia duit” but directly translated it means “god be with you” and when someone says hello back they say “dia is muire duit” which means “god and mary be with you” .. its like “i see your god and i raise you the holy virgin whatcha gonna do bout it bitch”
irish isnt a language…
all right IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR!!!! the halloween line of pokemon merch is up for pre-order!!!! to pre-order, follow the instructions on this document and send payment via paypal! prices do not include shipping. there will be an additional shipping charge posted in the #vss shipping tag once your items are all packed up.
as usual some items do not have promo images. there may be other items yet to be announced as well!
- Large Gourgeist Plush: $37/22.40 GBP
- Guitar Pikachu Plush: $18/11 GBP
- Maraca Dedennne Plush: $18/11 GBP
- Pumpkaboo Mascot Plush: $13/8 GBP
- LED Pumpkaboo Light: $43/26 GBP (not pictured)
- Spooky Party Soft iPhone 5/5s Case: $25/15.10 GBP
- Pumpkaboo Silicone iPhone 5/5s Case: $30/18.20 GBP
- B6 Double-Ring Notebook: $11/6.70 GBP
- Ballpoint Pen: $10/6.05 GBP
- Sticky Note Set: $11/6.70 GBP (not pictured)
- Plastic Stickers: $9/5.50 GBP (not pictured)
- Memo Pad: $10/6.05 GBP
- A4 Clipboard: $15/9.10 GBP
- A4 Clearfile: $9/5.50 GBP (not pictured)
- Pumpkaboo, Pikachu, Dedenne Metal Charm Set:$10/6.05 GBP
- (S / M / L) Spooky Party T-shirt: $32/19.50 GBP
- Lidded Mug: $19/11.50 GBP
- Flat Pouch: $15/9.10 GBP(not pictured)
- Microfiber Towel: $11/6.70 GBP
- Rubber Strap Collection (RANDOM! YOU CAN’T REQUEST A CERTAIN POKEMON): $10/6.05 GBP
- Pikachu Hoodie: Kids Size: $51/30.80 GBP - Adult Size: $62/37.50 GBP
one more note: we CAN still pick up many items from our previous vss pokecen posts, so please ask if you missed out on something like the growlithe petit plush, furret pokemon time plush, sylveon pokedoll, or espurr pokepuff plush… those are all re-stocked and available!
signal boosts appreciated. please do not delete my promo text.
*whispers* oh no. *watches paycheck slip into the abyss*